Calaboration makes it easy to set up iCal to view and edit your Google Calendar calendars. It automatically finds all of your calendars and allows you to add any of them to iCal with the press of a button.
Due to limitations in iCal's CalDAV support of read-only calendars, Calaboration will not allow adding them to iCal by default. To add read-only calendars despite the limitations, you can enable them from Calaboration's preferences.
More Products to Consider
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- Clear duplicate contacts out of Address Book.
- Easy and free Personal todo list and shared task list for your ...
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- Read and publish posts on Twitter.
- All-in-1 tool for tracking and analyzing your investments and t...
- Read RSS articles in a newspaper layout.
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- 3D real-time animation software.
- A goofy idea organizer and information manager.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Keyboard-controlled launcher for your Mac and the web.
- Calculate expressions.