Caffeinated 2.0 is a fast, easy to use, stand alone RSS reader. Built upon version 1.3.3's base system it has been rewritten to be completely stand alone, fast and fun to use.
Caffeinated is a beautiful Google Reader client that seamlessly syncs with your Google Reader account. Caffeinated supports sending to your favourite social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter and also bookmarking / read it later services such as Instapaper, Pocket and Delicious. Caffeinated also allows customisation of the reading view, you can create themes or modify existing ones for your viewing pleasure. Please note: Caffeinated requires a free Google Reader account to use (linked from within the application login screen).
What's new in this version: Improved support for RDF formats, foreign characters, and notification toggles for individual send to services.
More Products to Consider
- Explore the web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Surf the Web, block pop-ups, and keep spyware at bay with a lea...
- Alternative Web browser with server-side compression for slow c...
- Download a new, fast browser.
- Connect with friends, preview search results, and get website u...
- View Flash content in your Web browser.
- Combine powerful browsing with media downloading and sharing.
- Rich media content plugin for the web.
- Beta channel of Google's web browser.
- Browse the web comfortably.
- Access Facebook without a web browser.
- Check out the latest beta of the next Firefox update.
- Block ad elements in Safari.
- Web browser.
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Web browser with Mozilla's rendering engine.
- Discover nearby locations or people.
- Slick and popular RSS reader with Google sync.
- RSS reader with Google Reader sync.
- Stay logged in and connected to your friends in Firefox.
- Search, watch and find featured YouTube videos from the Dashboa...
- Command-line interface for Google services.
- Notifies you of new Gmail & upcoming Gcal events.
- Serve files and URLs to Apple TV.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content