Caffeinated 2.0 is a fast, easy to use, stand alone RSS reader. Built upon version 1.3.3's base system it has been rewritten to be completely stand alone, fast and fun to use.
Please note, Caffeinated does work on 10.6 and is usable, but there are oddities compared to the latest 10.7+ OS's.
Along with its beautiful interface ( which looks stunning on a Retina Display ), Caffeinated also is feature rich, heres a few of what it has to offer:
- Authenticated feeds support
- Manual subscription management, you can import / export, subscribe, unsubscribe and manually reorder your subscriptions
- Share articles to multiple services, these include:
- Twitter ( or on 10.8 you can choose to use the Sharing Service )
- Google Plus
- Read It Later
- Safari Reading List
- Messages ( 10.8 only via Sharing Service )
- Email ( via your email client )
What's new in this version:
- Fixes issue with crashing on database upgrade.
- Fixes issue with double escaped URL's.
- Fixes issues with a few buttons not behaving as they should in and out of fullscreen.
- Fixes issue with double click not working.
- General performance enhancements.
- Added better sync progress indicator ( now is actually a progress bar ).