Please note, Caffeinated does work on 10.6 and is usable, but there are oddities compared to the latest 10.7+ OS's.
Along with its beautiful interface ( which looks stunning on a Retina Display ), Caffeinated also is feature rich, heres a few of what it has to offer:
- Authenticated feeds support
- Manual subscription management, you can import / export, subscribe, unsubscribe and manually reorder your subscriptions
- Share articles to multiple services, these include:
- Twitter ( or on 10.8 you can choose to use the Sharing Service )
- Google Plus
- Read It Later
- Safari Reading List
- Messages ( 10.8 only via Sharing Service )
- Email ( via your email client )
What's new in this version:
- Fixes issue with crashing on database upgrade.
- Fixes issue with double escaped URL's.
- Fixes issues with a few buttons not behaving as they should in and out of fullscreen.
- Fixes issue with double click not working.
- General performance enhancements.
- Added better sync progress indicator ( now is actually a progress bar ).