CSV the essential transport mechanism of data. Its simplicity has always made it the leading format, but equally its worst nightmare. Notoriously difficult to manipulate in its raw form, and painful to identify and fix issues. Don't waste hours manually working through those troublesome CSV files, let CSV Easy do it for you at a fraction of the cost. Import, analyze, tweak, fix, manipulate, and export a nicely cleaned CSV.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1.16 has fixed clicking on warning row crashing and added option 'Repeated Double Quotes to Single'.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Parse any commonly found delimited data formats, Excel, and XML...
- Perform multi-dimensional analysis with dynamic SQL generation.
- View, search, analyze, filter, group, export, print data files ...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Edit comma and tab delimited text files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Download and save Web site order data in the form of Invoice or...
- Convert DBF files to MS Excel, XML, SQL, HTML, and CSV formats.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Transfer your e-mails reliably to another format or program.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View and edit XML documents within table.
- Search and replace texts in Web pages and convert between CSV.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert X12 837 claims or 835 remittance files into a CSV or XM...
- Keep track of your tasks.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Convert text/txt, csv, and tab delimited files into xml files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: