CRM-Express Free Edition is a free high quality CRM program. CRM-Express can be used to manage your contacts and customers. Furthermore, the latest version now allows you to do email marketing. The program has a built-in email client. This means that you can send out newsletters, program updates, etc. to a list consisting of a section of your contacts. You can use up to 5 lists in the Free Edition. Unsubscribes and bounced emails can be managed by using the emails received. The email manager also allows you to send out email to a single person or a group. The program also has an address book, task manager, notes and email campaign manager. The address book allows you to manage contacts. All correspondence with a contact like notes, tasks, emails are connected to the contact. If you look-up a contact all this information is immediately available. The Free version never expires.
What's new in this version: Email campaigns has been add. You can now...
- Import contacts from ASCII files
- Create mailing lists from sub-sections of your contacts
- Send customized emails to the contacts in the list
- Handle unsubscribe and bounced emails
- There is no limit on the number of emails you can send as you use your own email account
More Products to Consider
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create an address books in Excel spreadsheets.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Use an office management system.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Manage your business invoice, contacts, quotes, basic accounts,...
- Manage your company's information, communication, contacts, and...
- Track accounts, contacts, leads, meetings, compelling events, p...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage your contacts, sales, and mail.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Produce and print invoices without special knowledge in busines...
- Create and manage clients/deals/estimates/sales orders, manage ...
- Save contact information included in an email signature.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Access sender's contact and recent e-mail correspondants.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Enter and track anything that contains catalog items or price s...
- Clean, verify, and validate your e-mail mailing list using a th...
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 11 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Nice CRM program running on your own computer"
Version: CRM-Express Free 2012.8.6
Installs on your own computer. Can handle most tasks
None, still early days
Looks like a nice program for the price ($0)
"TERRIBLE Service - Stay away from this"
Version: CRM-Express Free 2012.8.6
- Relatively low cost licensing
- Works well if you are able to install it
- Low Hardware Requirements
- Terrible Support: wont answer your emails and no phone where to call.
- I paid 5 licences and never was able to install it correctly. Eventually Support stopped answering me and after more than 5 emails to support, sales or anyone in the company.... No Answer.
FOR A COMPANY THAT IS SELLING CRM.... NOT A GOOD SIGN. STAY AWAY.
If I were to do it all again, I would buy something else from a better known company. the 'runners up' were a bit more expensive, but not in retrospective..... they were not only programmers.... they were CRM advocates too, and that at the end is important when thinking about the support you get.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content