From Deep Sky Technologies:
The CODEC component consists of two methods for the creation of MD5 digests.
CODEC_Encode_MD5_x creates a properly formatted MD5 digest directly from a supplied 4D text value. CODEC_Encode_MD5_z creates a properly formatted MD5 digest directly from a referenced 4D BLOB value.
Both methods are immediately available for use upon installing the CODEC component. No plugins, external documents, or initialization is needed to begin using the methods. And, all of the code in the CODEC component is set up to handle even the most stringent 4D Compiler settings (e.g. All Variables are Typed).
What's new in this version: The maintenance release fixes a bug in the range checking of encoding particularly sized objects using the routines available in the CODEC component.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Download a variety of DSP spectral plug-ins for the SoundMaker ...
- Create bar code sequences in large quantities.
- Analyze and modify digital audio without special-purpose hardwa...
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Download a variety of DSP spectral plug-ins for the SoundEffect...
- Easy-to-use, elegant word processor.
- Safari bookmarks to browsable HTML files.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Suite of 3 filters for creating procedural textures and borders...
- BASIC development environment.