From COBRA Solutions:
The COBRA Administration Manager is a personal computer program that assists employers with the administration of the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985, commonly known as COBRA. The program guides the user from the initial COBRA notification through termination from COBRA.
Version 11.0 includes newly-designed Navigator, Active Employee Form, Qualifier Form, Participant Form, Notes, Printing, Certificate of Mailing form, and Events Menu.
What's new in this version: Version 11.0 includes newly-designed Navigator, Active Employee Form, Qualifier Form, Participant Form, Notes, Printing, Certificate of Mailing form, and Events Menu.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage and maintain system integrity from various LAN clients.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Let users change their NT passwords over the Web.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create online and printed surveys.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Monitor your spendings and generate reports of your budget.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Get a single consistent interface for various databases.
- Analyze your income and expenses, and keep your finances in goo...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Host an FTP server supporting remote administration and encrypt...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Take control of your finances.
- Create, maintain, and administrate your Web site.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Administrate and develop MaxDB database.
- Work on your computer remotely.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content