From ID Data:
E-mail (with PDF, XML, TXT, and XLS attachments), fax (Microsoft Fax or WinFax), and archive (PDF) documents exactly as they appear on print, including letterheads by simple assigning color to key text items in your documents. AutoDoc uses this color-coded text in the document to route the document to fax, e-mail, and PDF archiving in a variable location from the information taken from the document, link the PDF to GoldMine CRM customers, send the output to multiple printers, or create XML files from colour coded columns in your document. AutoDoc is a printer driver that is a copy of your existing printer driver, so no adaptations are necessary in your existing applications. Includes linking documents to GoldMine, adds Excel, XML, and tab delimited text in attachments of sent e-mails and multi-language support in e-mail text and fax cover.
More Products to Consider
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Integrate new content into existing PDF documents.
- Print your lists and items in SharePoint.
- Convert your HTML code and Web pages into PDF documents.
- Converts scanned printed documents into a searchable PDF & text...
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Convert data from any PDF to Excel.
- Work with TXT data files with fixed length records.
- Convert table data from PDF into Microsoft Excel format.
- Control page layout as you design your Web page.