- Decodes CID information from a modem attached to your Macintosh
- Receives Caller ID information from a networked copy of CIDTrackerX
- Receives CID info from a networked computer running a Caller ID server supporting the Network Caller ID (NCID) protocol
- Receives CID info from CallerID Sentry or a program that supports that protocol like the ACID Program for the 3Com Audrey (which has a CID compatable modem built in).
- Receives CID info from a Yet Another Caller ID (YAC) compatible server.
- Sends CID data to a networked computer that is running a client program supporting the NCID
- Sends CID data to a networked computer that is running a client program supporting the Caller ID Sentry protocol
- Sends CID data to a another copy of CIDTrackerX running on the network operating in either NCID or Caller ID Sentry client mode
- Shows list of received calls
- Run an AppleScript when any call comes in.
- Run a specific AppleScript when an individual number comes in.
- Send a customized E-Mail
- Tell Growl to display a notification
- Looks up numbers in Address Book for name display