From AfterTen Software:
CIDTrackerX is a Macintosh Caller ID program that can display Caller ID information from a compatible modem or receive Caller ID information from a compatible Caller ID server program such as another copy of CIDTrackerX, CallerID Sentry for Windows, ACID Server for the 3COM Ergo Audrey Internet Appliance, YAC for Windows or an NCID server.
- Decodes CID information from a modem attached to your Macintosh
- Receives Caller ID information from a networked copy of CIDTrackerX
- Receives CID info from a networked computer running a Caller ID server supporting the Network Caller ID (NCID) protocol
- Receives CID info from CallerID Sentry or a program that supports that protocol like the ACID Program for the 3Com Audrey (which has a CID compatable modem built in).
- Receives CID info from a Yet Another Caller ID (YAC) compatible server.
- Sends CID data to a networked computer that is running a client program supporting the NCID
- Sends CID data to a networked computer that is running a client program supporting the Caller ID Sentry protocol
- Sends CID data to a another copy of CIDTrackerX running on the network operating in either NCID or Caller ID Sentry client mode
- Shows list of received calls
- Run an AppleScript when any call comes in.
- Run a specific AppleScript when an individual number comes in.
- Send a customized E-Mail
- Tell Growl to display a notification
- Looks up numbers in Address Book for name display