From Hughes Financial:
CDXZipStream is a complete solution for analyzing address and census data into Microsoft Excel. Using an intuitive, patented interface, you simply specify the data you want and where you want it. CDXZipStream features geocoding, maps, zip code lists by state, city or county, reverse look-up plus distance and radius calculations. Optional premium data feeds include demographic data by zip code, state, city, county, CBSA and area code.
What's new in this version: Version 112.5 added support of Excel 2013.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Plan your GPS routes on topographic maps and view in 3D.
- Track tropical storm paths when you sail.
- Get an interactive flash map with customizable icons and detail...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Design and calculate the distance of your jogging route.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Store, filter, and display your training details for various sp...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Test and diagnose network problems with this software.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, analyze, and edit your traveling routes.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Build a road between two neighboring cities so a vehicle runs a...
- Insert maps on your applications for tracking.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Redirect clients to certain network destination using a central...
- Make conversions between units like distance, speed, temperatur...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Create your own map.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"A great tool for analyzing geographic data in Excel"
Version: CDXZipStream 10.2.1
The program is intuitive for Excel users and is capable of analyzing large quantities of data.
I have no complaints
I recently purchased CDXZipStream to estimate driving times and distances for a feasibility study. This program allowed me to process huge quantities of data in a short period time. One of the locations in my study did not have a street address. I contacted CDX to ask what they recommended. Their immediate response was that they could update the program to use longitude and latitude for an address. Within one week CDX had added this new feature which allowed me to easily calculate response distances for a proposed fire station.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: