CNET Editors' review
Bytescout Watermarking embeds custom watermarks in digital images. You can protect your pictures from right-clicking thieves with this easy-to-use program, but it also has a several other useful tricks up its sleeve.
The program's interface is clean, functional, and easy to navigate. The question mark icon at the top right opens the Help file. You can select single files or a whole folder of files to watermark. Underneath the Advanced tab, you can fine-tune the position of the watermark, which is handy for preventing it from covering up something important in the photo. You can orient watermarks vertically, horizontally, or diagonally. You can also choose the font type and color for the watermark text, and select how transparent you want the resulting watermark to appear on the final image. There are also optional effects, such as Texture or Blur. When you're satisfied, simply hit the Preview button to see how your watermark will look. A drop-down menu lets you change file types when you save your watermarked files, another handy option. In that menu there's also a box that you can select to direct Bytescout to strip EXIF data from your files, which is a nice feature too. Despite all these configurable options, Bytescout is easy to use. For instance, there's a handy window for entering text for your watermark, which is loads easier than using an image editor.
This trial version imprints copyright information on watermarks. This is a well-designed program that does a good job of watermarking images.
Bytescout Watermarking is an effective wizard-based images (JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIF) watermarking software. Protect your images within a seconds with elegant text or image watermark label. * Easy-to-use interface; * Built-in set of ready-to-use watermark types with text and logo images support (annotation, text, text fits page, tiled text, vertical text, diagonal text, transparent logo image, logo image with text, DateTime, FileName stamps); * Ready to use "rubber" stamps: do not copy, protected, private and other with Stamp watermark type; * live preview for watermarks; * ability to dynamically resize text according to the source input picture size; * Ability to preserve original images file format or convert to another (JPG, TIFF, PNG, TIFF); * Integrates with Windows Explorer so just select image and right-click to add protection to the image(s) or use Send To menu to send images to Watermarking
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Merge images to PDF and convert from JPEG, JPG, BMP, GIF, forma...
- Convert a single PNG file or several files from the command lin...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Convert a single TGA file or several files from the command lin...
- Convert your photos into various image formats.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Convert your PDF files into various images formats.
- Download all the images found on multiple Web-sites.
- Convert PDF files to PNG, BMP, TIF formats preserving original ...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Generate display and printer output at runtime.
- Enable your applications to open and save image files of differ...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great little watermark pgm & it's FREE!"
Version: Bytescout Watermarking 2.50.145
easy to use
variety of water marks
some things are block but open if you purchase -- but that's ok
It took me 3 attempts but i finally found a freebie watermark program that is simple & easy to use. If i should ever need more functionality, I'd upgrade this software. Thanks