BusyCal is our new product that combines a beautiful, personal desktop calendar with our award winning calendar sharing and syncing technology -- in one integrated application. Designed for families and small workgroups, BusyCal allows users to easily and cost-effectively share calendars on a local area network and over the internet without the need for a dedicated server, and to sync with Google Calendar. Shared calendars can be viewed and edited by multiple users and changes are instantly synchronized between users. In addition to calendar syncing, BusyCal also provides the ability to enter and view event details in a non-modal floating window or an embedded info pane; create To Dos, including recurring To Dos, that display in the calendar and auto-forward until completed; display events in several customizable views including a List View and scrolling Month and Week Views; display graphics, sticky notes, live weather feeds and moon phases in your calendar; apply custom font styles and colors to events; and display alarms in a window and on the menu bar. Plus a whole host of under the hood performance improvements. BusyCal syncs with the iPhone, MobileMe, and just about any other application or device that supports Sync Services. And its backward compatible with BusySync too.
What's new in this version:
- Updated for Sierra compatibility
- Added menu command for choosing travel time starting location
- Added option to display second time zone column in Week View
- Added time zone display in calendar view if event is in different time zone
- Added option for Attendees to send comments when replying to meeting requests (on Exchange and OS X Server)
- Added option for Organizer to send comments when deleting/canceling an Ex... See all new features »