CNET Editors' review
Many dream of being their own boss, but those who start businesses quickly find that the work and responsibilities are more of a nightmare. A good accounting program can help take some of the weight off you and your employees by automating many tedious yet crucial tasks like bookkeeping, banking, sales, reporting, and inventory management. Business2Go Standard from Quest2Go Software is just such a program. It's a powerful, comprehensive multi-user suite of tools that will handle virtually all of your business accounting needs, from day-to-day record keeping and purchasing, to banking, customer issues, and analysis.
As is not unusual for such a comprehensive package of tools, Business2Go is a large download that nevertheless installs and configures easily. Its chief functions center on three tools: the main interface, which handles all primary tasks; a Data Migration Tool for secure file management; and a System Management utility that controls all aspects of access to the system and its secure database by multiple users as well as performing backups and other security-related tasks. There's also an e-mail client, and the whole thing is network ready, too. Add-on modules further extend the program's considerable capabilities. Extensive reporting and analysis options make it easy to make sense of your finances.
The fully functional Business2Go Standard is free to try for 30 days, after which it's two big Bens to buy. Considering that you're getting what adds up to a virtual chief accountant that you only have to pay once, $200 seems like a certified bargain.
From Quest2Go Software:
Business2Go Standard is an integrated accounting system for small and medium sized businesses. Business2Go Standard includes: customers, quotations, sales orders, invoices, credit memo, receivables management, backorder management, vendors, purchase orders, receipts, debit memo, bills, payables management, inventory control, physical and non-physical inventory, assembly, stock replenishment, banking, bank reconciliation, general ledger, adjustments, expanded reporting and analysis capabilities with over 100 reports, report designer, e-mailing or exporting reports, a simple e-mail client, and security features. Sample and initial data is provided.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage the accounting system of your small business.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Manage, encrypt, search, and back up your business documents in...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Manage your personal or business information.
- Collect sales, customer, and inventory information and prepare ...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage your products, customers, generating invoices and unlimi...
- Manage your accounts, inventory, purchasing, and sales.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Model your business processes and publish information-rich proc...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Design, execute, manage, and control true process-driven soluti...
- Manage inventory, employees, equipment, projects of your own sm...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create and track work orders and invoices.