The Business Valuation Model Excel combines relative indicators for future performance with basic financial data (Revenue, Variable and Fixed Costs) to value the business. This valuation method can be used for business purchase, sale, or establishment. The model uniquely applies your intuitive business and market knowledge to provide a 3 year performance forecast with sensitivity analysis, investment return, and a business valuation. It is compact, easy to use, and requires minimal inputs. Outputs include a 3 year performance forecast with the ability to apply Sensitivity Analysis and produce Optimistic, Expected and Pessimistic forecasts. A Return on Investment and Business Valuation are provided for each forecast. Outputs are presented in tabular and graphical form. The model is easy to use and interpret.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Develop a 3 year forecast and 12 month budget with sensitivity ...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Get assisted in planning, budgeting, operational, and investmen...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Forecast the impact of billing fee changes on revenue, profit, ...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Calculate the number of service staff to minimize service and w...
- Identify the level of surplus/profit generated by components of...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Test price changes, determine optimum pricing and breakeven for...
- Manage retail operations with this comprehensive software.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Evaluating a wide range of investment proposal and business val...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Quantify the embedded strategic value for a range of investment...
- Calculate your profit, loss, and share price when buying or sel...
- Explode your sales and profits.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: