Smarter antivirus protection based on multiple defence layers to keep you safe from all online threats, including the newest types of viruses, Trojans, spyware, phishing, rootkits, botnets, malicious links and spam. Adding behavioural detection technology on top of traditional signature and heuristic virus detection - the methods that most other security suites are based on - has resulted in above-industry-average virus catch rates for BullGuard Antivirus. Behavioural Detection identifies viruses long before traditional methods: instead of merely catching viruses once they've been listed in the virus signature database, Behavioural Detection identifies viruses that behave abnormally based on file, registry, process, and network events on the computer and shuts them off. .
What's new in this version: Version 12.0.199 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Provide 5GB of online backup, antivirus, parental control, safe...
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antiSpy...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your computer from malware, stop new attacks, guard pri...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Protect your PC from viruses, trojans, rootkits, adware, spywar...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Filter out spam in Outlook.
- Keep your files safe without slowing down your computer system.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Protect your inbox by filtering spam or junk emails.
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Protect your computer against hijack programs.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Guard your computer against malware, phishing schemes, and viru...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Protect your computer from viruses, spyware, spam, and privacy ...
- Protect your Windows PC from online threats.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Looks tough, but performance is mediocre."
Version: BullGuard Antivirus 12
- Simple/Easy to Use
- Can back up any files for you.
- Spam Filters
- Parental Controls
- Scans for viruses and removes them.
- Does what it says on the tin.
- Has many cool features that aren't available with any other AV software.
- Leaves behind traces of some viruses.
- Detection isn't perfect.
- It's Firewall produces a fair amount of Pop-Ups.
- Some people have reported that the program won't open for them.
- In tests, BG was compromised in seven percent of incidents.
- Thinks about fourty percent of completely harmless applications contain potential threats.
- No phone support.
- There are FREE programs that do a better job than BG.
Version: BullGuard Antivirus 10
excellent detection rates.
not so good at repairing infected systems, moreover in 64 bits systems behavioral shield desables itself, this is a problem that bullguard has not repaired.
good antivirus light resources.
"BG10 ROCKS a good AV choice."
Version: BullGuard Antivirus 10
Firewall and AV scanner work real well. Easy use interface.
BG10 offers a free 24/7 help desk via email,live chat and remote assistance for when you really stuff up your pc.
Its new Inspector for testing for unsafe programs and compatibility issues.
Runs a little heavy on resources both RAM and CPU.
Seems a little basic and needs better color on/off indicators.
This is a great product, with features that I would expect from a top line alternative.BG10 offers a three month free trial to test BG out on your pc.
NOTE: BG lab has been a world leader in finding and fixing new threats on the net.
I have downloaded programs etc which came up with infections? After uploading them to BG lab, which tests them for you and will let you know if its safe to use the program or delete it.
The live chat and remote assistance are of great help at 3am when you
find you have a problem or virus. 1hr response time or live chat in real time.
This will be on my PC forever.
Updated on Dec 7, 2010
And has a free 5GB online secured backup storage feature.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content