Tired of living payday to payday? Can't get out of debt? Finances in a mess? Try a better way to manage your checkbook. Budget is based on the tried and true "Envelope" method of budgeting - a much easier way to see where your money is, where it's needed, and where it went. Budget is a personal finance application based on the proactive envelope model rather than the reactive register model used by other home financial programs. It helps you setup and live by your budget the way most people learned to budget. You define income sources and allocate portions to your envelopes. You write checks from each envelope when the bill is due. The main window shows at a glance if you are keeping to your budget. Budget doesn't force you to follow a budget, but it does show you exactly where you're spending your money. Budget has many more features including integration with Address Book and iCal.
What's new in this version:
- Added the ability to sync associated envelopes with Budget Touch v1.6 or later.
- Added the ability to merge two envelopes.
- Added the ability to automatically record reminders.
- Attempted overdraft of envelope now results in message to transfer funds rather than transfer window.
- Budget is sandboxed on Mac OS X 10.7 and later for increased security.
- Codesigned with a Developer ID from Apple (to keep ... See all new features »