From ACT Productions:
With Brightness Slider you can adjust screen brightness from the menu bar, just like the sound menu provided by Apple, and with improved control over the dimming process. Using a keyboard with no brightness keys? Tired of low brightness levels which are still too bright? Brightness Slider gives you total control over your screen's brightness settings, allowing in particular for a really smooth transition between low light and total darkness.
What's new in this version: - Fixed a bug where an immense amount of text would be logged with external monitors plugged in.
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Firmware for the 2007 aluminum Apple keyboards.
- Geeky binary clock.
- Analog clock where the "hands" stay fixed and the "faces" move.
- Proxy launcher for Apple X11 beta.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Set audio files, movies, CD tracks, and Internet radio stations...
- Use Front Row remote to act as a keyboard.
- Menubar battery meter monitors laptop & ups power.
- For the new aluminum keyboard.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content