From Novel Games:
In this game there will be a grid of hexagonal bricks and you need to destroy them. You can destroy a brick simply by clicking on it. Each time you destroy a brick, the adjacent bricks of the same colour will also be destroyed. If there aren't any adjacent bricks of the same colour, then you can only destroy that single brick and you will lose a star. If you run out of stars then you will no longer be able to remove single bricks. If there are only single bricks left and you have used all your stars, then the game is over. You can score higher if you can remove a large number of bricks at one time.
What's new in this version: Version 1.2.0 added options dialog.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Race against clock in blasting bricks.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- A remake of the classic game Winmine.
- Remove groups of bricks of the same colour until they are all g...
- Manipulate colored buttons that interact and react dynamically.
- Play 588 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Destroy bricks to earn points.
- Make one-color lines of five balls to gain points.
- Browse the Web with speed and an elegant interface.
- Play the innovative falling block game.