From Bracket Trader:
Bracket Trader is a powerful yet simple and intuitive order entry frontend to trade stocks and futures with Interactive Brokers. Its features include, but are not limited to, fast order entry, including automatic sending of exit (bracket) orders (targets and stops) right after your entry order is filled. You can also practice your trading skills with the simulation mode before risking any real money.
Version 4.1017a may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Generate your trades' profit and loss reports based on monthly ...
- Watch stock information scroll across your screen.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Get open, hold, and close recommendations for your Capital Mark...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Download Yahoo! finance data and analyze stock trades.
- Manage and monitor your stocks and options positions.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage client investment portfolios and automatically monitor m...
- Analyze and forecast stock market option prices.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Setup your portfolio of stocks and funds.
- Search stock quotes, charts, stock news, and financial audio co...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Monitor stock prices in Delayed Data, Real-Time Data, and Level...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Monitor your finances.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: