Bookmark Manager for ArcGIS (ArcView / ArcMap) is a plug-in for use with ArcGIS (ArcView / ArcMap) that organizes and saves location bookmarks, or extents, for easy recall. Automatically imports bookmarks from your ArcMap project and optionally stores the on / off visibility state of each layer. If your computer is on a network, a master list can serve bookmarks to other users.
More Products to Consider
- View and measure AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views...
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- View Web pages and manage Internet Explorer bookmarks.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Store, manage, and synchronize your bookmarks, open your favori...
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Buffer and select map features easily on your ArcGIS.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Organize and manipulate your bookmarks.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Store and apply on and off visibility setting while using ArcGI...
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Add list of Parcel ID field values to a Parcel layer while usin...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Organize bookmarks with reminders.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Create and define multi-level bookmarks with Adobe Acrobat.
- Save and share any type of your files and manage favorite links...
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Quick search and access your Internet Explorer Favorites.
- Convert XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS format.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0