Bonjour Browser is a utility that lets you see all available Bonjour services on your local network, including TXT keys, resolved addresses, and link-local names. It scans for any present service available on a machine running Panther or higher (or newer hardware) and allows you to specify a list of services on Jaguar machines to scan for. It also comes with a large list of known services.
More Products to Consider
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Content management system.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Create and edit configuration files.
- Emulate Wyse, Viewpoint, DEC terminals.
- File system change observer that monitors installers & app pref...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Server log analyzer.
- Changes file ownership/permissions & empties the Trash.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Update DynIPs at dyndns.servermaster.de.
- Bonjour-based LAN/WAN IP indicator.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Service to translate text into different personalities.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1