Bombono DVD is easy to use program for making DVD-Video. This program allows you to get video on those optical discs without knowing many technical details. It provides full authoring sequence: making chapters while browsing videos, custom menu creation, authoring and optionally burning on DVD. Also, it features such an interesting feature as re-authoring: one can get video back from DVDs.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Create video DVD projects with flexible menus and add multiple ...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Try this tree-based multilevel menu component collection.
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Create your own professional-looking CD-browser and -autorun pr...
- Create DVD photo slideshows.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Create videos and burn them onto DVD or Blu-ray discs.
- Create your own DVDs from other video sources.
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Include links from your DVDs to high definition video, MP3s, Fl...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Create DVDs to watch on your TV.
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Create HTML-based CD/DVD menu to access to existing files and d...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Compile separate video, audio, interactive graphics, and subtit...
- Simply drag & drop, add cool effect to make fancy slideshows.
- Schedule your DVD movies for unattended playback.
- Burn videos to DVD disc or generate ISO files.
- Convert many PC video formats to a DVD.
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Seems to work perfectly"
Version: Bombono DVD 1.2.1
It works (the reviewer that says it wipes files evidently can't read the warning popups).
It gives simple, easy to customise menus and files.
The files it saves before burning have to go in a designated folder. This folder must be wiped clean before you can start a new conversion and burn. So long as it's set to an unused folder that's no problem. However it means that if you accidentally interrupt it, there's no way to resume - you have to start again.
Overall, this seems to work fine. If you're not planning on doing anything too complicated (like subtitles and other audio tracks), then you should get the FREE version, not the TRIAL version, as the trial version puts an ugly watermark right over the middle of any menu you create.
"abysmal - DANGEROUSLY written program & error-prone"
Version: Bombono DVD 1.2.1
It will delete your entire computer in the blink of an eye.
Absolutely terrible program. Bombono is not only the worst DVD burning program I've ever used, it's very likely the worst piece of software of ANY KIND ever created! It deleted 1/2 my desktop today, after flashing a quick popup box on the screen, with some sort of notification message about clearing out the contents of my destination folder, in order to burn the DVD image file (which was my desktop). Then the program proceeded to delete dozens of icons on my desktop irretrivably, without putting them into the recycle bin first - they were just gone! I had to spend half my day using file-recovery software to get back 100's of MB worth of files, and dozens of folders - all ERASED in an instant by this wretched Bombono program. It's simply baffling that someone could write a badly-designed program so dangerous that it would destroy a person's hard drive with only a token message, crytically written, that most people breeze through anyway. The writer of this program is dangerously unrealistic, foolishly arrogant, hopelessly out of touch with reality, and should retire forever from the world of programming. Bombono is the WORST piece of software ever created - NOT RECOMMENDED!!!