When it comes to quickly and easily calculating your body fat percentage, nothing beats Body Tracker. Users are guided step-by-step through the entire process. Body fat calculations can be taken in record time - with no training. Body Tracker is remarkably easy to use, even if you have no prior experience calculating your body fat percentage. All you need is a tape measure, fat caliper, or body fat scale, and Body Tracker will show you exactly how to take your measurements. Just enter your measurements, and Body Tracker will do all the calculations for you - and save your results. If you don't know how to take caliper or tape measurements, just view the images or video included within Body Tracker. Body Tracker gives you a choice of seven methods to calculate your body fat percentage. Version 6.4 is Vista compatible, enhances user interface, and exports records.
Body Tracker gives you a choice of seven methods to calculate your body fat percentage.
- 7-site Jackson/Pollock fat caliper method
- 4-site Jackson/Pollock fat caliper method
- 3-site Jackson/Pollock fat caliper method
- 9-site Parillo fat caliper method
- 4-site Durnim/Womersley fat caliper method
- Tape measure method (developed by Naval Health Research Center)
- Body fat scale or analyzer
Body Tracker provides a detailed diagram and video showing exactly how to calculate your body fat percentage with a fat caliper or tape measure. Just click on the camera or video icon, and you will see a diagram or video showing the exact locations to measure with your body fat caliper. If you're using a tape measure, Body Tracker explains how to take those measurements. Even if you've never done it before, Body Tracker will explain how to accurately and easily calculate your own body fat percentage.Body Tracker will also allow you to:
- Display pictures of yourself with your corresponding body measurements as you lose body fat so you can easily see your progress
- Record your tape measurements
- Calculate your BMI and find out if you are underweight, normal, overweight, or obese.
- Calculate your BMR and find out how many calories your body burns per day
- Record your blood pressure to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Export all your records
- Graph your progress
What's new in this version: