From Bluetooth Application:
Bluetooth Passport is designed to implement proximity login and steps away lock for Windows. Using a Bluetooth device, such as a cell phone or a PDA, you can login Windows without inputting user name and password manually. For Bluetooth Passport is based short-range wireless technique, it different from some other types of logon, such as fingerprint or smartcard, just turn your Bluetooth on, the works of login and locking computer can be done automatically. That means very good safety and a great level of comfort for user. We all like to use computer in an easy way. However, we all have to set a password to keep our data safely and keep Trojan horses and spyware out. A weak password is nothing for a person who wants to steal your data or use your computer without permission. A complex password is strong enough, but it's really a nightmare for comfort.
Version 2 supports Vista and Windows Server 2008.
What's new in this version: Version 2 supports Vista and Windows Server 2008.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Protect your computer from unauthorized use.
- Send SMS messages to Nokia mobile phones.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Detect available networks and manage connection and security se...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Recover and analyze mobile phone data like text messages, photo...
- Manage your mobile phone and contacts with this easily installe...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Send free text messages to cell phones in U.S only.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send Web images to mobile phones.
- Add SMS capabilities to your ActiveX-enabled applications.
- Protect your computer from unwanted users using passwords.
- Do a comprehensive reverse cell number lookup.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Add "Save Image as Phone Wallpaper" option to the browser's con...