One of a series of religious screensavers featuring scenes from parks in the United States. This one has 24 photos of sunsets, sunrises, animals, flowers, mountains, waterfalls, and nature scenes from the Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains that can be viewed original size or stretched to fit your screen without distortion. 27 random transitional special effects can be chosen. 5 MIDI files are included for background Christian music with sound enable/disable. Scriptures are from the Old and New Testaments of the King James Bible. Password protection and simple install and uninstall included on all our screensavers.
More Products to Consider
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Bring the beauty of African Serengeti wild life to your monitor...
- Bring underwater world to your desktop.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Watch breathtaking animated waterfall with eagles soaring above...
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Display a golden spinning cross with reflecting colors.
- Decorate your desktop with a Veep TV show screensaver.
- View the colorful butterflies fluttering over the flowers on yo...
- Decorate your desktop with a balls screensaver.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- View images of the Eye Of Sauron in this screensaver from Th...
- Decorate your desktop with a West Wing TV show screensaver.
- Enjoy this beautiful animals screensaver.
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Enjoy a screen saver with two moving turtles, passing the scree...
- Explore Lothlorien in this Lord of the Rings-theme scree...
- See 28 photos of God's creatures with 5 Christian music MIDI fi...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: