One of a series of religious screensavers featuring scenes from parks in the United States. This one has 24 photos of sunsets, sunrises, animals, flowers, mountains, waterfalls, and nature scenes from the Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains that can be viewed original size or stretched to fit your screen without distortion. 27 random transitional special effects can be chosen. 5 MIDI files are included for background Christian music with sound enable/disable. Scriptures are from the Old and New Testaments of the King James Bible. Password protection and simple install and uninstall included on all our screensavers.
More Products to Consider
- Display the view of our planet as seen from space.
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- See 28 photos of God's creatures with 5 Christian music MIDI fi...
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Read Bible verses with music and images on your desktop.
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Get an illuminated electronic version of the biblical book of E...
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Replace the Windows bootup screen with inspirational Bible vers...
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Get help in studying the Christian Bible.
- View images of Hawaii accompanied by Bible verses and Christian...
- Display high-resolution Bible verses on your screen.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- View a new Bible verse each day, or each time you run the progr...
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Enjoy America's sights and parks with Biblical scriptures.
- Be inspired by the beauty of nature and the word of God.
- Customize your bootup screen with your own images.
- Read e-Bible with covers, turning pages, and artwork on your PC...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: