From K-NFB Reading Technology:
Blio is smart. Smart enough to know that books are more than just words; there's style, presentation, and a world of color. Blio is also intelligent enough to know all of that enhances your reading experience. That's what you love about books. So, books in Blio have the same layout, fonts, and full-color images that you enjoy in the print version of your favorite titles.
Now your books can read aloud to you, with Blio highlighting each word as it goes, so you can follow along. You can look up words you might not be familiar with or get more information on a topic by searching Google, Bing, and more without ever leaving your book.
You can highlight, take notes, add pictures, and even web links to the notes section of each book.
Blio wants to make reading enjoyable and easy, no matter where you are, and no matter what device you're reading on. To that end, Blio offers ReadLogic, a feature that knows to automatically zoom and navigate to the next logical place in the book for you to read, whether it's the next paragraph, a caption, or a sidebar. Blio also offers the Blio BookVault, a virtual library that you can access from anywhere. The Blio BookVault lets you start a book on one device, and continue it from another, while saving your reading progress.
So with all that Blio does for you, think about all that you can do with Blio. Finally, there's an eReader that brings cookbooks, travel guides, how-to manuals, textbooks, and children's books, vividly to life. Up until now, these types of content have been nothing more than pictureless, black and white pages on other eReaders. With Blio it comes to full-color life right before your eyes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Defend the colonists and fight against evil in this realistic g...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Image driver.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Save the colonists in a game from Virgin Interactive and Criter...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Provide a handy resource for artists and designers.
All versions:1.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Run, Dont Walk..Away from this Ereader!!"
Version: Blio 2.2.7530
This version worked better, easy to ready but page turning clunky.
Forced to ugrade to 3.0! This version worse. Once you finally set letter size it goes back to tiny script every time you turn the page. Its slow and erattic
Sigh, moving on.
"Not impressed with free version"
Version: Blio 2.2.7530
Nice interface and display book library ok
Can only download books when you register. The voice used for read aloud is unpleasant. Cannot highlight text.
Only a short introductory video that doesnt say much. No othe Help file.
Installed program. Needs to register to download books from free library. Tried to upload a PDF from my folder, cannot. Blio seems to want XPS format. Convert PDF ebook to XPS and uploaded. Could open book but no audio read aloud, no text highligting. Program slowed down considerably and it is NOT enjoyable.
Next: registered and I tried the "free books." Three titles appeared and I downloaded one. Tried to open and message appeared 'Computer must be individulized to acces protected content. Tried that and got an error 'MS and Play Ready error..'. I think there is beter programs than this one. I decided to uninstall.