Blender (64-bit) is the open-source software for 3D modeling, animation, rendering, post-production, interactive creation and playback. It is available for all major operating systems under the GNU General Public License. Its animations systems support a variety of techniques and tasks, allowing the creation of complex animations.
What's new in this version: Version 2.67 can generate 2D line drawings in various styles.
More Products to Consider
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- Create, animate, and render 3D images on your PC.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Pose, animate, and render 3D Models in your own 3D Studio.
- Create your own 3D landscapes.
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create your own 3D Worlds.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Draw images fully compliant with XML, SVG, and CSS standards.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- USB driver.
- Get a commercial CAD tool for electrical and computer engineers...
- Create stick-figure animations on your Windows PC.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"The best 3d animation software for free."
Version: Blender (64-bit) 2.60a
Lots of tutorials to be found. Ease of use and easy to manipulate. UV mapping ok with practice. Lots of tools for modelling and animation. The best free modelling software by far.
Rigging a little time consuming and not easy to set up with external painting and sculpting software. Animating can be tricky as well as character rigging. Internal render engine lacking in power and not easy to set up external renderer without mistakes. Some versions are bugged but still worth trying.
Best free software by far. The latest version is a little buggy and the sculpting side requires a high poly count to get results. Re topology tools are time consuming and an easier method really needs to be developed. But as a free application it is well worth taking the time to learn.
"Like this to play with"
Version: Blender (64-bit) 2.58a
good function controls
Layout is a little cramped
Great learning program, would recommend.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content