Billiard Art is a billiard simulator with several additional arcade tables of variable geometry. These new features make the game much more interesting and unpredictable. The game can be played either against a computer or human opponents (on the same PC) on several playing tables. Training mode is available. The game uses modern 3D scene building technology. The speed of the game largely depends on the capacity of your video chipset. In order to optimize game performance, multiple options are available. The game allows for playing in various settings, some of which might be unusual, and players' roles.
The program comes with a powerful anti-aliasing algorithm for the cue and balls, which minimizes video card resources required, freeing them to be used by other parts of the program.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Pestering Birds is an action-puzzle game.
- Arcade & puzzle game.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- First person shooter game.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Presents cutter races!.
- Play casino-style video draw poker game.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Adventurous animal game.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play by yourself or challenge up to three other players in head...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Save the world of dragons!.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1