From Xendai Solutions:
Bellhop allows you to build Mac OS X system services using high-level scripting languages. With Bellhop, you simply write your services in one of the scripting languages, configure the service settings and then let Bellhop take care of the rest. Behind the scenes, Bellhop updates the necessary system property lists, updates the system-wide Services menu, and automatically invokes your service script when necessary.
Bellhop is fully-functional donationware; if you find Bellhop useful and would like to make a donation, you can do so via the application.
What's new in this version:
- Snow Leopard compatibility release.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Screen capture utility.
- Dictionary for linguists & computer geeks.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Manage bookmarks, notes and snippets of text.
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Client for the server monitoring tool.
- Data recovery software.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Client for MPD, the music player daemon.
- Client for use with DNS services from DynDNS.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: