The Battle of the Atlantic was the longest campaign of the Second World War. From September 1939 to May 1945, the Allied forces fought in the bitter cold waters of the North Atlantic against the German forces. In a hard-fought and intense struggle to cut off Britain's maritime supply lines, Germany naval and air forces attacked Allied merchant shipping. The British, Canadian and American allied naval and air forces were deployed to defeat the German forces.
The Battle of the Atlantic map for Battlefield 1942 takes place at night in the North Atlantic. The British and German naval forces' objective is take and hold both flags and to totally eliminate the opposing forces.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Add the Mountain Battle map to Battlefield 1942.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Play as the Inquisitional Forces in this mod for Warhammer 40,0...
- Reach the opposing team's flag to win.
- Add rides and scenery to the world's greatest attractions.
- Add a single-player map to Warcraft III.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Sail a magic and lifeless river.
- Revisit the battle of Agincourt with this map.
- Protect your kingdom from evil threats.