Battle Ducks has returned, new and improved. Featuring more graphics, audio playback and control, and a more advanced AI system for harder opponents, this is the best duck warfare game yet.
This program is provided under the OTBSoft OSIL (Open Source Ideal License), meaning that it is, and always will be, Free and Open Source.
What's new in this version:
- (Added)-New Graphics
- (Added)-Audio Playback
- (Added)-Audio Control
- (Added)-Online Help
- (Added)-Advanced AI system
- (Changed)-Improved speed
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Developer tool to use sliders with two knobs instead of one.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Clipboard manager for developers.
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...
- Develop applications using the C language and generate Java byt...
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Mahjongg summer fun – 60 levels, mini games and hidden pictures...
- View flash help files without the flash IDE.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Battleship! With mutant rubber duckies!"
Version: Battle Ducks 1.0.0
It was fun and quick to play once I figured it out. Blow up the enemy ducks before they blow you up.
It would have been nice to have a short explanation of how to play or a brief strategy guide. It's limited to a set number of setups, not as flexible as other versions of the game.
The ducks are funny, the game is fast, stuff blows up. It's simple and mindless, but it's free. It's worth the download time if you want a different version of Battleship.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: