Battle Ducks has returned, new and improved. Featuring more graphics, audio playback and control, and a more advanced AI system for harder opponents, this is the best duck warfare game yet.
This program is provided under the OTBSoft OSIL (Open Source Ideal License), meaning that it is, and always will be, Free and Open Source.
What's new in this version:
- (Added)-New Graphics
- (Added)-Audio Playback
- (Added)-Audio Control
- (Added)-Online Help
- (Added)-Advanced AI system
- (Changed)-Improved speed
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Use the chance to build Ancient Rome game.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Try to rescue starships and space stations with your team of ac...
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Rediscover the fun of mah-jongg on your Mac.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- Create games quickly and easily.
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Play Bubbles on MacOS X.
- An ultra-realistic, historically accurate game set during the t...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Play a classic strategy dice game.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Take to the skies in a close-quarter, vector-based strategy/arc...
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Play a 2D 18th century sea battle simulation.
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...
- Play a revised, HyperCard-based version of the classic memory g...
- Download a single-player board game that has a look similar to ...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Battleship! With mutant rubber duckies!"
Version: Battle Ducks 1.0.0
It was fun and quick to play once I figured it out. Blow up the enemy ducks before they blow you up.
It would have been nice to have a short explanation of how to play or a brief strategy guide. It's limited to a set number of setups, not as flexible as other versions of the game.
The ducks are funny, the game is fast, stuff blows up. It's simple and mindless, but it's free. It's worth the download time if you want a different version of Battleship.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: