From Taylor Marks:
Battery Status is a handy little app that lives on the right side of the menu bar and will tell you, for each supported wireless device connected to your computer,
- What percent of the battery life is remaining.
- When the last time you replaced the battery was.
- When the battery is estimated to die.
Also offers easy access to some information on the internal battery for laptops including:
- The battery's current percent.
- An estimate of how long the battery will take to fully charge (even if it's not plugged in.)
- An estimate of how long the battery can last (even if it's still plugged in.)
- The number of charge cycles on the battery.
- The percent of the design capacity that the battery is currently able to utilize.
Additionally, Battery Status has networking capabilities! With two simple checkboxes, "Broadcast" and "Receive", you can set up any number of Macs on your local home, school, or work network to share the statuses of their batteries with each other. Just check the handy "Recieved" menu in Battery Status to see how all the computers on your network are doing!
Supported wireless devices include Apple's wireless mice, trackpads, keyboards, and laptops. Additionally, Logitech's Performance MX mouse is supported. If you have another wireless device that you'd like supported, don't hesitate to contact me, the developer, and I'll look into adding support for it in a free update to Battery Status.
What's new in this version:
- Fixes an issue that would cause Battery Status to crash and refuse to start when a battery is under 7%.
- Adds support for some Logitech products, namely the Performance MX.
- Sascha Schneppmueller has been kind enough to provide a German localization of Battery Status.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- See the important information about your MacBook's battery.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Menu bar app that displays advanced information about the state...
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Graph battery charge, cycles, capacity over time.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- Monitor laptop battery health.