Battery Meter is a gadget that monitoring your battery. With this Battery Meter Gadget you can display your Status, Percent Remaining, Time Remaining, Designed Voltage, Current Voltage, Charge Rate, Discharge Rate, Current Charge Capacity, Maximum Charge Capacity, Designed Capacity, Retain Capacity, Manufacture, Device Name, Unique ID, Serial Number, and Chemistry.
What's new in this version: Version 2.2 added ability to change flyout background and text color. Added digital signature.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Increase the battery backup of your laptop.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Monitor status and health of your notebook battery.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Display the status of your battery in a small toolbar in the ta...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- View current time in metric system.
- Show the status of your PC battery.
- Increase your laptop's battery life by turning un-needed featur...
- Compute, list results, and recalled previous calculations.
- Get a battery monitor for your laptop and UMPC.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content