From iRedSoft Technology:
Batch TIFF Resizer which resize and converts single and multi page tiff, PS, EPS, BMP, PNG and JPEG images to TIFF, JPEG, or PDF files. This program supports Password Protection, Encryption and setting of User Permission such as Printing and Copying. This program is a great tool for use by accounting, administrative, product design, architectural firms and others.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Convert images to PDF format.
- Edit images and convert them from one format to another in batc...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Combine image files into one or multiple PDFs.
- Convert TIFF files to PDF document.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Convert text and image files to PDF format.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Resize and rename captions, and add them to your images in batc...
- Resize batches of your image files for HTML pages.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Convert, resize, and edit your pictures.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Resize, rename, and edit batch images.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Batch convert AFP to images in various formats via hot folder o...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Saved me a ton of work"
Version: Batch TIFF Resizer 2.13
Easy to use interface. Settings are easy to find and change. There are a wide variety of file formats and compression levels available.
The software installs easily and is fairly fast.
If you don't know what compression settings to use, research it first. final file size and compatibility are affected by the file type and compression you choose. I suggest back up files first and test your settings with just a few files until you get the desired results.
I had over 1TB of files scanned in our data entry dept. They scanned them in color at 300dpi and 600dpi and was saved as tif with no compression. We were eating up disk space. This program save me a ton of time in converting/shrinking files. What a life saver. Now we are at under 200gb for all the images that used to be over 1TB.
Version: Batch TIFF Resizer 1.59
"Very Good for Specific Needs"
Version: Batch TIFF Resizer 1.27
I had a need to standardize thousands of TIFF files. This met my need very well and saved me hours of work.
Good support from company and a solid update schedule (v1.3 on May 18, 2005)