CNET Editors' review
Batch Picture Resizer helps you change the size of batches of snapshots, ranging in size from one picture to 1,000. With an easily managed layout and quick, effective results, this is a great tool for photographers.
Batch Picture Resizer holds your hand through its processing, laying out every step of the process clearly and intuitively. You should not need to take a trip to the Help file for direction, since the layout flows nicely and its functions are well defined. Resizing our photos happened quickly and easily. We selected a single shot or an entire folder and were ushered into an area that asked us to decide on a uniform size for the new pictures. Finally, another area asked us to follow a file tree to select a destination for these new pictures. After setting these parameters, resizing the shots was a matter of pressing a button.
The program boasts excellent features to match its great functionality. One of the best is the capability to quickly write and insert your own watermarks on all resized shots (the trial places a watermark on all images). Another is the capability to change the file type with the click of a button. Thanks to its simple design, excellent results, and impressive features, we believe Batch Picture Resizer is a great choice for photographers of all experience levels.
A batch picture resizer is software that anyone who uses digital images will find extremely useful. Many people use expensive and complex photo editing software just to resize photos and carry out other simple issues because it has not occurred that there is a far cheaper, quicker and more efficient solution. Also, resizing pictures manually, one by one, can be vastly time consuming, especially when you have hundreds, let alone thousands of pictures that need resizing. One solution is a powerful little user-friendly tool called Batch Picture Resizer. With this simple and cheap utility, you can convert any amount of images quickly. The picture resizer can be used to make your photos smaller so that they are more appropriate for publishing on the Internet, sending to friends and family or just to free space on your hard drive. The highest quality possible is also preserved in the files. Batch Picture Resizer also provides the possibility to convert the color levels of your pictures or add watermarks and text to group of pictures quickly.
More Products to Consider
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Correct the red-eye effect in few clicks.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Resize, convert, protect, and publish your digital photos.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Add watermarks to your artworks and images.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Recover your data from various types of storage media.
- Advanced watermark creator.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"PAYWARE! Only trial of 6 images allowed."
Version: Batch Picture Resizer 5.0
Didn't actually end up trying it.
PAYWARE! Not worth the time or effort to download if you are looking for something free. There are plently of free batch resizers out there.
Find a different download that is actually free.