From Fixed It! Software:
Baseketball ScoreBook keeps track of team and player statistics in real-time as you score your game and in post-game analysis on as many as 1000 cumulative games. It includes detailed batting, fielding, and pitching statistics, box-scores with game summary, pitching and hitting plots. No other single program offers more detailed statistics and pitch data than Baseball ScoreBook. Try our FREE demo and if you like what you see, come join all of the other coaches, scouts, official scorekeepers, players, and fans that have already discovered Baseball ScoreBook by FixedIt.com.
More Products to Consider
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Access great cheatsaves for your PS3.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Play pool on a circular table without pockets.
- Automate calculating the winner in your office football pool.
- Lead your champions through the 7 matches of the World Cup Socc...
- Print checks from blank check stock and create pre-printed pers...
- Create your own explosions for a variety of games.
- Create, share, and print id and passport photos.
- Design and print your own garden plan.
- Train your mechanical skills to score goals at the goal wall.
- Play, study, edit, and publish chess games.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: