From Surtees Studios:
Bartender lets you organize your Menu Bar Apps, by hiding them, moving them to Bartenders Bar, or displaying the full menu bar, set options to have Menu Bar Apps show in the menu bar when they are updating, or have them always visible in Bartenders Bar. There are loads of ways to configure Bartender to perform as you wish. Give it a go and find out.
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Turn your Android or iOS device into an extra touch screen moni...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Hover over the Dock for window previews and enables window snap...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- First-person shooter playable in the Dashboard, programmed with...
- Original & exclusive wallpapers designed by artists from around...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Clipboard manager.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Yet another simple time/date menu bar app.
- Stick images, view live webcams on your desktop.
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Menu bar clock in many languages & idioms.
- Driving games right in your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- True binary clock menu extra.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"At Last The Solution I've Been Waiting For!"
Version: Bartender 1.0.4
It solves the overloaded menu bar app problem beautifully.
ZeoBIT are cons. Surtees Studios are angelic.
For years I have sought for something that did everything Bartender does. Way back in Mac OS X 10.3 Panther days I wrote an article at one of the Mac news sites championing the use of menu bar apps, despite Apple's attempts to stop their development and function. I covered every menu bar app available at that time. Correspondingly, over time I installed a slew of the things on my Macs to the point where they were running off the screen on my 2006 MacBook. Now what? I found the simple app 'NoMenuBar' to give me some more usable menu bar space, far more than the Finder allowed. But even that wasn't enough! So I hacked NoMenuBar to change its name to simply 'No' onscreen. That gave me room for a few extra menu bar icon spaces.
But why couldn't someone create an app to simply pile all the menu bar icons OFF the menu bar?
Then I bought the loot offered in MacHeist 4 and this app, which I thought was probably for mixing drinks, shows up in the final loot list. Oh the joy of discovering that at long last THE app I'd wanted for years was mine all mine!
So a big THANK YOU! to Surtees Studios, the developers, for a GREAT, TERRIFIC, incredibly USEFUL app for letting me put all the stuff I can lay my hands on into my menubar without compromise. I love this app.
If you too are menu bar app obsessive, GET THIS APP and enjoy.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content