From Baraha Software:
Baraha supports Kannada, Sanskrit, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Gujarati, Gurumukhi, Bengali, Assamese, Manipuri, and Oriya languages. Baraha - a standalone program for editing, printing documents. BarahaPad - a standalone program for editing Unicode documents. BarahaIME - an Input Method Editor for typing Indian language text in any Windows application; compatible with MS-Office. Unicode fonts for Indian languages. BarahaSort - sort Indian language text. BarahaConvert - convert documents from one script to another. FontConvert - convert documents between Baraha and other 3rd party fonts. E-mail, blog, build web-sites, and DTP in Indian languages. Phonetic keyboard for Indian languages. Brhkbd Keyboard - a user friendly keyboard for Indian languages. Inscript Keyboard - a govt. of India standard for Indian languages. Script Override converts Indian language text from one script to another; Useful for learning one script using another. Export the documents as Text, RTF, UNICODE, HTML documents, and as BMP, GIF, JPG picture files. Supports latinized Indian language text (ISO 15919, IAST) Braille script for sightless people.
What's new in this version: User can request a Trial Key and use the software before buying.
More Products to Consider
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Use a SMS-style typing tool to simplify typing in 18 Indian lan...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Type text in Hindi with over 300 Hindi fonts.
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Generate horoscopes based on Indian Vedic astrology tradition.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Protect your PC from USB viruses and remove suspicious autorun....
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Translate any text between 48 languages.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Latest Baraha comes with several Unicode fonts."
Version: Baraha 10.10
Latest Baraha has severela Unicode fonts for all Indian languages.
BRHKan01, BRHKan02, BRHKan03, BRHKan04, BRHKan05, BRHKan06, BRHKan07, BRHDev01, BRHDev02, BRHDev03, BRHTam01, BRHTam02, BRHTel01, BRHTel02, BRHMal01, BRHMal02, BRHGuj01, BRHGuj02, BRHGur01, BRHBen01, BRHBen02. BRHOri01
Visit http://www.baraha.com/help/Baraha/unicode_fonts.htm for details.
There are none.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content