BackupLoupe helps you analyze the time and space used by Apple's Time Machine facility and gives you greater control over the backup process. The history feature shows how many versions of an item are available and when they were saved, as well as allowing quick navigation between versions. You can quickly identify the items which take up the most space and use drag'n'drop to restore items to any location. Backed up items can be revealed in the Finder. File types are instantly identified. Files can be previewed and opened. Items can be excluded from future backups without opening Time Machine's preferences.
What's new in this version:
- Some sizes would be displayed in MB instead if GB (Thanks, Cu?neyt)
- Artefacts in browser view when displaying files with long names (Thanks again, Cu?neyt)
More Products to Consider
- Change your Time Machine backup schedule & more.
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Increase Time Machine browsing and restoration possibilities.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Share and backup photos, music, data, and video files to any dr...
- E-mail notifications for Time Machine backups.
- Back up, browse, and restore all your e-mails.
- Encrypt and back up data to CeeJay data centers.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Backup your MAC data online.
- Data recovery software.
- Sort, organize, copy and backup files and folders with a single...
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Automatic backup and synchronization utility.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Automate scheduled backups of your files.
- Simple backup software.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content