BackupLoupe helps you analyze the time and space used by Apple's Time Machine facility and gives you greater control over the backup process. The history feature shows how many versions of an item are available and when they were saved, as well as allowing quick navigation between versions. You can quickly identify the items which take up the most space and use drag'n'drop to restore items to any location. Backed up items can be revealed in the Finder. File types are instantly identified. Files can be previewed and opened. Items can be excluded from future backups without opening Time Machine's preferences.
What's new in this version:
- Added command "File>Reveal original in Finder"
- Added command "File>Reveal original in Path Finder" (requires Path Finder)
- Added command "File>Compare with original" (requires FileMerge.app, part of Xcode)
- Added preferences option to highlight items with deleted original (files which exist in the backup but not on "the computer" anymore)
- The preferences value for tracking deleted items would sometimes not be c... See all new features »