From Ben Bird:
BTV is an application for the Macintosh that allows you to easily view and capture video. It works with any Macintosh compatible video input source such as video input cards, TV cards, built-in video, USB, DV, and FireWire video sources. It works with any Macintosh compatible video input source. View video in a window or full-screen. Capture video to disk as a standard QuickTime movie using custom compression settings. Capture frames of video to disk in many different file formats (PICT, JPEG, TIFF and more). Save captured files to a pre-defined destination with an automatic name. Capture movies to several hard disks in sequence. Multiple monitor support: play video full screen on any monitor attached to your computer. Automatic monitor resolution switching. Channel changing on ixTV and TurboTV tuner cards. AppleScript support. Includes the macgix LiveCam AppleScript to turn BTV into a Webcam application.
What's new in this version:
- Code-signed for compatibility with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- New option to use a set size for movie captures
- AppleScript enhancements
- Prevents display sleep on Mac OS X
- Fixed problems with BTV becoming unresponsive
- Fixed 'Directory not found' and 'Volume not found' errors when capturing movies and images
- Improved compatibility with the XLR8 InterView devic... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Space planetarium fly-thru/simulation software.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Checks preference files for corruption.
- Versatile DJ music mixer.
- Create DVD movie backups.
- Convert between popular video and audio formats.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- View, capture, and edit video and create stop-motion animations...