From TOLIS Group:
BRU LE provides backup and restore for Mac systems. SCSI, SAS, Fibre-Channel, Firewire, and USB tape drives (single drive) and autoloaders (up to 10 slots) are fully supported. Additionally, disk-based files may be created allowing the use of removable MO or disk drives. BRU LE for Mac OS X is based upon our BRU 17.0 I/O engine (available in the Unix world since 1985) and includes all of the features of the command line BRU product available on Unix systems. BRU LE is fully 64 bit compatible (since 1992) and supports single file sizes greater than 2GB and filesystems and single archives up to 16 exabytes. Supports all OS X file types, including CFM/PEF and Mach-O binaries, Resource forks, Finder Info, and case-sensitive filenames under the HFS+ filesystems. Backup and restore of all Unix permissions. Supports archives that exceed one terabyte (1TB) and do not have a limit on the size of catalog that can be created. Properly accesses and processes filesystems larger than 1TB. Not dependent upon disk-based information, such as "save sets", for restores. Supports full backup of live systems. Provides "Smart Restore" which allows you to restore a backup to a live system without crashing the system. Automatically verifies backups using AUTOSCAN Verify - an out-of-band verification process that allows reduced backup window requirements. In addition to the graphical application, all of the command line and scripting functionality is still included at no additional cost.
What's new in this version: Resolved issue with missing 1M (1024K) buffer in BRU LE Preferences for tape-based backups.
More Products to Consider
- Automatic backup and synchronization utility.
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Backs up settings from several common programming apps to Dropb...
- Clipboard manager.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Email client with filtering, searching, scripting tools.
- Expand your Finder's 'Get Info' window.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Undeletes lost photos from your hard drive.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Delete apps and their associated files.
- Backup, clone disks, and synchronize your files.
- Sync Mac with WinMobile, Android, iPhone, and Dropbox.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Fast drive backup and duplication solution.
- Clone, synchronize, backup files.