Assemble your cropped picture/photo files into an AVI video stream.This single AVI file can then be played as a slide show or imported into a videostudio program to be easily included into your video presentation.\r\n\r\nSelectand preview picture files in source folder. Add pictures to bitmap list in anyorder. Set number of frames per second for AVI. Set display duration of picturesin seconds. Select AVI compression algorithm. Quickly remove any duplicatepictures from bitmap list. Single button click to add all pictures in thecurrent folder. On-screen animated view of the AVI compilation.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- View or slideshow picture files.
- Recover lost photos from hard drives, USB drives, memory cards,...
- Join several AVI files into a bigger one.
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Pick colors and capture anything on your screen.
- Create photo collages from your digital images.
- Convert between video formats AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP...
- Organize all AVI files and DVD videos, link to IMDb and assign ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: