Some of its features:
- Play against BGBlitz, with it's top neural net technology
- Easy to use
- superb graphics
- Play over TCP/IP against a opponent at a different computer
- Rollout Positions.
- Let the tutor improve your play.
- Train your skill with position quiz databases.
- Analyze interesting positions.
- Train your cube handling in matchplay.
- Supported languages are English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Hebrew,Swedish,Turkish
- And much more...
What's new in this version:
It is a bug fix release. Several errors are fixed:
- Drag&Drop support was broken in 2.6.0
- An error in the match database introduced in 2.6.0 is fixed. Additionally BGBlitz recognizes the broken databases and repairs them at the start.
- some bugs in the presentation of the rollout results were fixed, especially ASCII and HTML export.
- I reduced the playing strength of the weaker levels. There was feedback that they are still far to strong fo... See all new features »