From Singed Labcoat:
Automator Virtual Input allows automator to simulate mouse movements, clicks and drags as well as keyboard presses. In doing so, it allows automator to access previously unavailable programs and functions and preform whatever action you want automator to preform. This is carried out by first compiling a list of actions to be carried out within automator, then calling the Automator Virtual Input virtual machine to execute them. This gives you total control over the mouse and keyboard allowing automator to finally reach its full potential as a productivity tool.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Switch between Spaces using the mouse.
- Browse files and navigate folders directly from the Finder's co...
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Fireworks simulator.
- Outline & organize thoughts, tasks, projects...
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Swing API for docking windows.
- File browser & file manager.