From Singed Labcoat:
Automator Virtual Input allows automator to simulate mouse movements, clicks and drags as well as keyboard presses. In doing so, it allows automator to access previously unavailable programs and functions and preform whatever action you want automator to preform. This is carried out by first compiling a list of actions to be carried out within automator, then calling the Automator Virtual Input virtual machine to execute them. This gives you total control over the mouse and keyboard allowing automator to finally reach its full potential as a productivity tool.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Customize and bind your keyboard.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Synchronize and back up your files/folders.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Search for, uninstall applications and more.
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- Manage system and user services on your Mac.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Fireworks simulator.
- Switch between Spaces using the mouse.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Record keyboard/mouse actions.