Auto Screenshot Maker is a screen capture software for Windows users. In just a single click or hotkey press, you can make a perfect screenshot for a website, user manual, or a presentation. The tool captures full screen, active window, selected region - anything! The captured image can be saved to most popular formats, such as BMP, JPEG, PNG, or saved as Microsoft Word document, which is really nice if you are writing the "How-To" document. Engage your website visitors and users with professional screenshots made in Auto Screenshot Maker.
What's new in this version: Following features were introduced: * User defined Watermark; * Include cursor into screenshot option; * Command line screen capture (available with AutoScreenshotMaker launched with -capture=EntireScreen or -capture=ActiveWindow parameter);
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Capture desktop activities and create a voice-over presentation...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Capture, upload, and share your screenshots with friends instan...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Capture screen from your desktop with high quality.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Capture any region of desktop and record video and images.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Capture anything on your PC screen.
- Capture and annotate any part of the screen.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Capture images from your computer screen and edit them, and cre...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Create a redirect page to send the user from a web page to anot...
- Add page numbers to your PDF documents automatically.
- Navigate and log into Web sites automatically and block pop-ups...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very good addition to my software programs"
Version: Auto Screenshot Maker 2.0
Was able to caprture & include screen shots into a pre-existing training PowerPoint presentation
Was not able to capture screen that had dropdown menus that I wanted to include in my PowerPoint presentation
This is an excellent free program even with the limitation of not being able to capture the dropdwon menus on a screen. Have not tried the auto-capture feature and at this point don't see my need for it. Perhaps later I will recognize a need for that feature.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content