From Ultimate Net Tools:
Auto Close Idle allows you to monitor and safely close unattended multi-user accounting or database applications automatically with this program. This allows you to save on concurrent users' licenses; by closing those who haven't been using the accounting or database software for a long time. Auto Close Idle will not kill, terminate, or end the task; an activity, which usually leads to data corruption. If there are any validation dialogs present, you can use the built-in Remote Control functionality, which allows you to see the user's screen and respond to any validation dialogs. Examples of 3rd Party Accounting applications that Auto Close Idle can be used with include QuickBooks, Navision, PeachTree, and Great Plains.
What's new in this version: Version 3.8.26 allows to monitor multiple EXE files simultaneously that belongs to the same database application, adds support for multiple Exit messages, fixes an issue with roaming users and minor Vista/2008 Server/7 issues.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Learn how to access and maintain databases using Visual C#.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Display detailed information of all running programs and proces...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create and design executable databases.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Save your favorite Web pages and keep them organized.
- Provide companies with business reports, allowing management to...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Save anything you're working on, no matter which program you're...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- See every process running on your PC with full details.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage and analyze databases and monitor essential components.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create sophisticated 2D and 3D charts and graphs.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Speed up your work in MS Excel with an additional toolbar.
- Browse and manipulate current active sessions on your computer.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0