From Quality Clinics:
Benefit from fewer registrar's discrepancies, less time spent on admin, and a better management system. Combine audits to ISO 9001:2k and/or 14001, plus one other Management System Standard quickly and easily. A template is provided of typical ISO 9001: 2K audit questions. Generate the Audit Plan, e-mail preformatted report blanks to auditors; and enter and close actions. E-mail one report to managers with all their actions from across all audits and all standards. Record and chart root causes for management review.
More Products to Consider
- Create and manage your audits and surveillances.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Maintain separate Remote Tool Client Agent settings outside of ...
- Manage hospital operations on your own.
- Try this program for easy management of your Web content.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Organize and manage your quote requests and purchase orders.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create and administer an interactive Web site.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Organize and manage digital media files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Run your own record company in a text-based simulator.
- Manage and edit documentation, publication, and discussion.
- Manage your cycling logs.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage devices, elements, applications, and systems within your...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Examine the configurations and software of other PCs on your ne...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"I would not recommend this download demo."
Version: Audit Management System 2.3
I tried instaling the demo software and was presented with a message box which advised me "wrong version of Access, Jim. We use Access 97 or 2002".
Well, I don't know who Jim is, but I have Access 2003 so I should be able to load the Test data. Instead, I'm left wondering just what files or system changes were made on my computer when I ran the install program.
The do not even provide an email address or web site link on the program to assist you with an install problem.
Is this their idea of customer service?