From Splasm Software:
Audiobook Builder makes it easy to turn your audio CDs and files into audiobooks for your iPhone, iPod or iPad. Join audio, create enhanced chapter stops, adjust quality settings and let Audiobook Builder handle the rest. When it finishes you get one or a few audiobook tracks in iTunes instead of hundreds or even thousands of music tracks. Give your audiobooks that special touch by grouping audio files into chapters with custom names and artwork. iPod and iTunes give you controls to move quickly between chapters while playing your audiobooks. Get started with Audiobook Builder's built-in quality presets or customize the audio settings to your personal taste. Drag & drop straight from iTunes to Audiobook Builder and build directly to the Books section in iTunes.
What's new in this version:
- Corrects a potential issue when adding files with extra-long names
- No longer leaves ".mp4" in file names when importing tracks from CDs
- Tweaks to ensure adding files to a Project doesn't cause the interface to hang
- Minor error management fixes
- Minor user interface adjustments