From Splasm Software:
Audiobook Builder makes it easy to turn your audio CDs and files into audiobooks for your iPhone, iPod or iPad. Join audio, create enhanced chapter stops, adjust quality settings and let Audiobook Builder handle the rest. When it finishes you get one or a few audiobook tracks in iTunes instead of hundreds or even thousands of music tracks. Give your audiobooks that special touch by grouping audio files into chapters with custom names and artwork. iPod and iTunes give you controls to move quickly between chapters while playing your audiobooks. Get started with Audiobook Builder's built-in quality presets or customize the audio settings to your personal taste. Drag & drop straight from iTunes to Audiobook Builder and build directly to the Books section in iTunes.
What's new in this version:
- Corrects a potential issue when adding files with extra-long names
- No longer leaves ".mp4" in file names when importing tracks from CDs
- Tweaks to ensure adding files to a Project doesn't cause the interface to hang
- Minor error management fixes
- Minor user interface adjustments
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Export artwork to image files.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Join selected iTunes tracks as one & chapterize them.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Get your movies off of DVD and onto your Mac.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Search, view, and manage your documents.
- Search for duplicate songs in iTunes & iPod.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Scan, manage and organize your receipts and documents.
All versions:4.6 stars
out of 16 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Does what it claims and does it very well. Easy too"
Version: Audiobook Builder 1.5.3
Super easy interface
Small size 3.6 mb
Doesn't work with windows
Skip the free trial. The size of the final productis limited in the free trial
This software is Mac ONLY
I've made 5 audiobooks in 2 hours. And that's while I'm sitting at work doing many other things.
I havent' had any problems yet. The software really does all the work and the interface is SUPER easy to work with. I can drag and drop all the files in an audiobook in one step without any difficulty.
I just used the software to build 'Ender's Game'. I was working with 67 separate tracks. I consolidated them into one track, M4B (itunes), with bookmarking and shuffle skip all with ONE button click.
This is how easy it is:
1. open software
2. click new project
3. enter title of book and author if you wish
4. on same screen drag and drop artwork if you wish. (google is your friend)
5. drag and drop audio tracks to this screen
6. OPTIONAL: click the zipper button (get it? cute right?) to join all the tracks and create one track. really nice because it's bookmarked so you will not lose your place.
7. click create audiobook
8.you'll get a screen telling you where your book will go. it will also automatically put it in itunes. click ok
9. the software will do it's thing while you keep busy with something else.
10. DING! you have an audiobook and it's optimized for itunes.
"exactly what i was looking for"
Version: Audiobook Builder 1.5.3
Finally the app that not only add different files to one book but also splits a whole book to small chapters
everything looks great