From SuperUtils Software:
Audio Speed Changer Pro lets you to speed up audio files without changing the pitch. It is primarily intended for accelerating audio books as well as pod casts, but can be surely used with any other sound track or file. The batch processing feature and convenient user interface make Audio Speed Changer Pro a valuable tool for book listeners and authors who want to save time. With the help of this program you can tune the different tempo, pitch, and even the playback rate for separate files in the list. You may use it also for transcoding audio configurable output to MP3, OGG, PCM or WAV, and AAC or MP4 file formats is supported. Converted audio will be available for speed-listening on your PC, Smart phone, iPod, and any portable MP3 player. Extra options include tag editing, a down mixing to mono option, and the ability to normalize volume. Audio Speed Changer Pro supports drag-and-drop and can be integrated into the Windows Explorer shell for quick access to its major functions.
What's new in this version: Version 1.5 has added full support for the Windows Media Audio (WMA) file format as input.
More Products to Consider
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Speed up audio files without changing the pitch (key) in batch ...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Change playback rate of video and audio in RealPlayer.
- Record and play audio in Filemaker on your PC.
- Change playback rate of video and audio files.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Record any sound that your sound card plays without losing qual...
- Digitize audio editings, recordings, and conversions in various...
- Listen to your audio books without breaks between tracks.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Some output files were truncated or didn't work."
Version: Audio Speed Changer Pro 188.8.131.52
faster than some other software
After a tempo operation, some files appeared to be ok but were cut off before the end or could not be random-accessed in WMP.
Nasty surprise when your MP3 cuts out on the road.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content