Auction Hunter is a native application for OS X, built to make your life easier on eBay. It allows you to monitor auctions that you are interested in bidding on, or that you would like to simply observe and store for future reference.
Main features of Auction Hunter are:
- Automatic bidding and sniping tools, that let you set your snipe amount for an item you like, so that Auction Hunter will place the bid with eBay until just a few seconds before the auction ends. This allows you to not attract attention to the auction, causing price to go up.
- Searching tools, that automatically let you to save and run the same searches on eBay, storing the results in user defined folders. You can also specify a time interval to be used to periodically run the searches.
- Thanks to a built-in powerful database, Auction Hunter allows you to store thousands of auction listings (with thumbnails too) so you can search through all saved items and what they sold for, even for past auctions no longer available on eBay. You can also save the full content of the item's web page, and open it later with Safari.
- Auction Hunter periodically updates the information about the auctions you are interested in, and let you know at first sight what is going on, due to the use of colors and bold typeface.
- Support for all international eBay sites is provided, and it also automatically updates all the categories when you launch the application.
What's new in this version:
Fixed a problem when parsing prices containing thousands separators.