Outlook Attachment Manager is a MS Outlook add-in program, it can transparently detach/re-attach attachments and embedded images to/from the Cloud, for example by using the Amazon S3 or Microsoft Azure service. In addition, it can send large attachments (up to 5GB with Amazon S3 or 50GB with Microsoft Azure) through Cloud directly from your email program. It offloads e-mail storage at an attractive price of $0.125/GB/month or less by using the optional compression feature. Using the optional encryption feature and auto-generated random new password on each attachment, your e-mail data is secure even though it is stored in the Cloud. We currently support three storage providers 1) Amazon S3, 2) Microsoft Azure or 3) A network drive (or local hard drive). More storage providers will be added in the future. Detaching could be fully automated and re-attaching is a simple mouse click. Furthermore, it is all transparent that it appears to you that the attachments are still in the message. At merely a nickel a month (assuming Amazon S3, 1GB attachments and 50% compression ratio), you can significantly reduce your e-mail storage, making it faster and more efficient to search, index and browse. Not to mention, you can now finally stay comfortably under your measly e-mail quota.
What's new in this version: Version 3.1 fully supports Outlook 2010, both 32bits and 64bits.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Send compressed e-mail attachments, minimize bandwidth, encrypt...
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Attach and send up to 10 GB of files easily and securely.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Detach or store Outlook e-mail attachments in a Cloud.
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Send and receive oversized attachments easily and securely.
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Repair and configure the Microsoft Office installations.
- Compress the files that you attach to Microsoft Outlook e-mail ...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Convert any file type to a legitimate bitmap.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Build in e-mailing capabilities into your applications.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Monitor Outlook attachments if it is safe or unsafe to open.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Create and send your digital business cards.
- Resize JPEG files to send them as e-mail attachments.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"love the ability to send large attachments in email"
Version: Attachment Manager 2.0.0
I have been searching for a good solution for sending large files. I hate using FTP, it is always a separate step. This solution is great that I can just attachment large attachments directly from my email program.
Having to sign up for an Amazon account could be a problem for someone. But, according to their website, they are coming out with a pay-as-you-go model soon.
"A very practical Cloud application."
Version: Attachment Manager 2.0.0
Compared to other Outlook attachment management solutions, I really like this software because it completely removes the hassle of managing the attachments on the local disk. Amazon S3 will backup and archive my email so that I do not have to.
The detach part sometime is slow when the attachment is big and when the network is slow. I guess uploading files take time.